Thursday, July 25, 2013

Jeremiah 29:13



Shark Valley Visitor's Area, Everglades National Park, Florida, July 2013

When you search for me, you will find me; if you seek me with all your heart
Jeremiah 29:13

We crowd our hearts and our lives with many things, both important and trivial. Faith calls us to have perspective that so much of our anxiety and anger and nearly all our fear is misplaced. This photography hobby of mine has forced me to slow down in order to see things that I have not seen since I was a child and wonder ruled more of my life than any other emotion. It allows time for God to speak, in a language I better understand, the language of creation, of awe, of stillness and beauty, one heart seeking another. How does your heart seek out the voice of God?

No comments:

Post a Comment